Friday, April 2, 2010

Mexico Day 3 part 2

Here we are in the DA's office. Not all we expected.
This is the DA I wish we had a picture that showed just how young he looked, in his ripped up jeans.
The contents of Tom's car had been moved to the DA's office. It made it a bit easier to go through. We brought back mainly books. He had framed pictures of David and David and Carla.
He had a wedding album, and his wedding candle, which had melted and reformed a time or two. Lisa searched all is pockets for a nail clipper that had been David's that Tom treasured. Sadly we did not find it. Tom's wet suit was still wet.

1 comment:

  1. Now that you mention the wetsuit, I have to share the dream(s) I had. After I heard about the accident, I had a dream about Tom. I didn't know he was into surfing. In the dream his hair was wet. Both our hairs were wet! He was sitting with his back to me. I touched his head and asked, "Why is your hair so wet!" He didn't answer. I thought I should blow dry mine so it would look better, but, I'm sure that's not something that made much of a difference to Tom!

    I had a second dream about Tom. There was a party and everyone was awaiting his arrival. He arrived bearing a lovely lady on each arm, a blond and a brunette (angels?). They led him up to me and we said 'hello' for the first time in years. Then, he said, 'Well, Happy New Year!'

    I was glad to have him visit me in my dreams.

    Just wanted to share.

    ReplyDelete