Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pioneer Class of 1970

The pioneer Class of 1970 has a facebook page with a link to this blog, and a few comments
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=207328715573
Rolf Wucherer
I knew Tom for only one year of school, I think, back when I was in 6th grade at Burns Park School. I was wrapped up with being an outsider and socially awkward; Tom was a weird, energetic entity that I couldn't figure out, but I remember him fondly. Rest in peace, Tom.
Dave Taylor
Tom was a kind, intelligent, creative, gifted, vigorous person who was well loved by many people since his childhood in Burns Park through his adult life in California. My fondest memories of Tom were playing his drums in his room on the 7th floor of the Wehrer home at the corner of Cambridge and Lincoln, and attending the Rolling Stones concert wtih him at the Masonic Temple. Tom was one of the original "hippies," and his paradigm and approach to how he lived his life was unique. Tom was a divergent thinker, and helped those who knew him to have fun and enjoy life more. I will always fondly remember our time together, and wish his family and friends comfort and condolence for their loss

No comments:

Post a Comment